– Recommendations are selected independently by the editors of The Review. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is just around the corner, as the biggest shopping day of the year is set Friday 25 November Only two days later now. If you have been waiting for the right time to upgrade the technology in your pocket or your home, Samsung is the place to be. From Powerful hardware to me Feature-packed smartphonesSamsung’s collection of Black Friday deals has everything you need to bring your devices into the future.
Don’t miss a good deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for our newsletter for reviewed benefits and enrollments To stay on top of the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
Now that the Black Friday holiday shopping rush is in full force, you can pick up a number of top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphonesAnd the Galaxy smart watchesAnd the Galaxy Book laptops And the QLED TVs. The savings don’t just stop there, but you’ll also find Samsung deals on Amazon.com household applianceAnd the brooms and more.
Black Friday 2022: The 65+ Best Early Black Friday 2022 Sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy, and more
Epic deal: Get Hulu for just $1.99 a month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
To upgrade your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung covers all your shopping needs. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class technology to make your daily routine that much easier.
Elevate your mobile technology with a file Feature-rich Galaxy smartphone Or turn your living room into a home theater with an extension OLED TV Now at Samsung. Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts are gone.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with an eligible trade-in (Save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with a qualified trade (save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with an eligible trade-in (Save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Smart Power Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 starting at $309.99 with a qualifying trade-in (save $750)
- Samsung Front Control 51dB Stainless Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-cubic-foot Smart Slide Gas Range with Convection from $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5 Cubic Feet Smart Electric Dryer with Ultra-Fast Drying for $1,439 (Save $160)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
Best samsung tv black friday deals
Want to stream in style with less stress on your budget? Shop early Samsung Black Friday deals to get deep discounts on high-end TVs.
Whether you need technology for work or fun, Samsung has you covered with laptop and tablet deals early this Black Friday.
Beat the holiday shopping rush for a new smartphone and get one for less at Samsung.
Samsung has tech deals galore ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them today before the best discounts expire.
As the weather gets colder, most of us will find ourselves indoors more often. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your home this winter with Samsung deals on refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners and more.
- White Friday 2022: Everything you need to know about the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: The 45 best Black Friday deals to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop the best deals on technology, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: Over 45 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig, and Vizio
- The best Black Friday deals: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sales: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart technology and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt, and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: Over 40 deals on Zella, Adidas, and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: Over 50 offers on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid, and Dyson
- Black Friday TV Deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung monitors
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple Watches, laptops, and headphones
- Black Friday game deals: Over 50 deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf toys
- Black Friday hardware deals: Over 40 offers to buy devices from Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: Over 20 laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on Leesa, Nectar, and Purple mattresses
When is Black Friday 2022?
It falls on Black Friday 2022 Friday 25 November. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday 28 November. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and every year “Black Friday” occurs the following day, followed by “Cyber Monday” shortly thereafter.
What deals can we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product out there, especially on home appliances. Whether you’re shopping for a new oven, the latest refrigerator, or an updated laundry room, Black Friday 2022 will bring you some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, check this out Early Black Friday deals have been made for you. You can save up to $600 when choosing Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on Galaxy Z Fold 4 Smartphone with eligible replacement.
In general, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin at the end of October.
Black Friday immediately follows Cyber Monday November 28, 2022. Technically, once Cyber Monday starts, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to those two days (and the weekend in between); However, some deals last until the end of the following week.
Samsung It has a lot of Black Friday deals already activated. Many Samsung devices can be discounted further with Samsung’s qualifying trade-in program, where you can get more cash cut for new tech when they send select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google, and more. Even items with cracked screens can be traded in for more discounts.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally occurs at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, as in the past few years, retailers will be offering some of the best online sales and deals of the year.
according to History.comBlack Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold dropped dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day has become known as “Black Friday”. Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they can end the year in the black with solid profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified big shopping and spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise in online shopping, intensified by the pandemic, has hinted that the idea of Black Friday is eventually evolving into “Black November.”
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Subscribe to text message alerts For deals, gift guides and shopping tips delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.