Summary of Manufacturing Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022 Summarizes the key findings from the ICT customer insight survey conducted in the first half of 2022.
NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Manufacturing Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Forecasts, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022” — https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/?utm_source=GNW
It reveals how overall ICT budgets and allocations for various business functions and areas of expenditure have changed for organizations in the manufacturing sector in 2022 compared to 2021.
The report also discusses the change in ICT budget allocations for digital transformation that enable technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), automation and edge computing among businesses in 2022 compared to 2021. Budget allocations across 30 IT hardware, software and services.
The report also gives an indication of ICT opportunities in the manufacturing sector with forward-looking insights into corporate spending priorities for more than 100 sub-categories of ICT products and services over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights on ICT spending by companies in the manufacturing sector –
– Insights into ICT budget allocation by business function and key areas of expenditure
– The institution’s budget allocations for information and communication technology, according to the type of information and communication technology project
– Changing the distribution of the organization’s budget according to the areas of digital transformation
– Trends in budget allocation for information and communication technology sectors
– Insights on ICT spending priorities for organizations in the manufacturing sector
Priority investment in enterprise cloud computing
Most companies saw a slight increase in their ICT budgets in most areas of ICT products/services in 2022 compared to the previous year.
Digital transformation that takes advantage of disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things and edge computing will be at the top of ICT investment priorities for enterprises in the manufacturing sector in 2022.
– Most companies saw slight increases in their program budget allocations across all program categories; However, for security, the proportion indicating significant increases in budget allocations is relatively high.
– Audio conferencing, video conferencing services, and mobile audio are currently the most preferred area of investment in C&C services for organizations in the manufacturing sector
Reasons to buy
The report is based on an annual IT Customer Insights Survey covering key ICT decision-makers from companies across different industry sectors to understand ICT investment priorities and trends.
This survey report provides a comprehensive analysis of ICT investment trends for organizations and how they have changed this year compared to the previous year.
The report also presents an analysis of the organization’s ICT budget allocations by different areas of expenditure, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With over 50 infographics, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, featuring quality presentation.
The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The report provides an easy-to-understand market assessment for decision-makers based on research gathered from local IT decision-makers, enabling executives to quickly spot current and emerging trends in an organization’s ICT investment priorities.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001