– Recommendations are selected independently by the editors of The Review. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is almost here and everyone is waiting to see the best savings of the year on offer. Samsung Here with some amazing price cuts on everything from Powerful hardware to me Galaxy smartphones. Whether you’re addicted to technology or just need to upgrade the essentials in your home, there are plenty of ways to save before the holiday shopping season.
Don’t miss a good deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for our newsletter for reviewed benefits and enrollments To stay on top of the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
Before the Black Friday holiday shopping rush, you can pick up a number of top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphonesAnd the Galaxy smart watchesAnd the Galaxy Book laptops And the QLED TVs. The savings don’t just stop there, but you’ll also find Samsung deals on Amazon.com household applianceAnd the brooms and more.
►Black Friday gaming deals: Play with the best Black Friday 2022 PlayStation deals at Amazon, GameStop, and Best Buy
►Amazon Black Friday sale: Score deals on Bowflex, All-Clad, Bissell, and HP
►Need gift ideas for her? These beauty gifts are on mega sale ahead of Black Friday — here’s what to buy
To upgrade your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung covers all your shopping needs. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class technology to make your daily routine that much easier.
The best Samsung Black Friday deals
Upgrade your mobile technology with a Feature-rich Galaxy smartphone Or turn your living room into a home theater with an extension OLED TV Now at Samsung. Shop the top five Samsung deals available today before the discounts are gone.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $84.99 with a qualifying trade-in (save $45 to $75)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with an eligible trade-in (Save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $114.99 with a qualified trade (save $70 to $165)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $209.99 with qualified trade in (save $220 to $850)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Smart Power Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Front Control 51dB Stainless Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-cubic-foot Smart Slide Gas Range with Convection from $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5 Cubic Feet Smart Electric Dryer with Ultra-Fast Drying for $1,439 (Save $160)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
The best Samsung TV deals
Want to stream in style with less stress on your wallet? Shop early Samsung Black Friday deals to get deep discounts on high-end TVs.
The best Samsung laptop and tablet deals
Whether you need technology for work or fun, Samsung has you covered with laptop and tablet deals early this Black Friday.
The best deals for Samsung devices
Decorate your home for fall with Samsung deals on refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, and more.
The best Samsung mobile deals
Beat the Black Friday rush for a new smartphone and get one for less now at Samsung.
The best Samsung tech deals
Samsung has tech deals galore ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them now before the deepest discounts expire.
Black Friday 2022: Shopping Guide
- White Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: The 45 best Black Friday deals to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop the best deals on technology, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: Over 45 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig, and Vizio
- The best Black Friday deals: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sales: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart technology and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt, and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: Over 40 deals on Zella, Adidas, and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: Over 50 offers on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid, and Dyson
- Black Friday TV Deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung monitors
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple Watches, laptops, and headphones
- Black Friday game deals: Over 50 deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf toys
- Black Friday hardware deals: Over 40 offers to buy devices from Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: Over 20 laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, and Purple
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally occurs at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, as in the past few years, retailers will be offering some of the best online sales and deals of the year.
according to History.comBlack Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold dropped dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day has become known as “Black Friday”. Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they can end the year in the black with solid profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified big shopping and spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise in online shopping, intensified by the pandemic, has hinted that the idea of Black Friday is eventually evolving into “Black November.”
When is Black Friday 2022?
It falls on Black Friday 2022 Friday 25 November. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday 28 November. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and every year “Black Friday” occurs the following day, followed by “Cyber Monday” shortly thereafter.
When do Black Friday 2022 sales start?
In general, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin at the end of October.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday immediately follows Cyber Monday November 28, 2022. Technically, once Cyber Monday starts, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to those two days (and the weekend in between); However, some deals last until the end of the following week.
What deals can we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product out there, especially on home appliances. Whether you’re shopping for a new oven, the latest refrigerator, or an updated laundry room, Black Friday 2022 will bring you some of the lowest prices of the year.
What is the early sale date for Black Friday from Samsung?
Samsung It has a lot of early Black Friday deals already in place. Many Samsung devices can be discounted further with Samsung’s qualifying trade-in program, where you can get more cash cut for new tech when they send select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google, and more. Even items with cracked screens can be traded in for more discounts.
Meanwhile, through 8:59 a.m. EST tomorrow, November 18thOur readers can shop exclusively Early Samsung Galaxy Black Friday deals before anyone else. Come morning, deals will be released to the public And there’s no telling how fast it’ll go, so shop the savings while you can!
What are the best early Samsung Galaxy Black Friday deals?
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these early Black Friday deals are here for you. You can save up to $600 when choosing Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on Galaxy Z Fold 4 Smartphone with eligible replacement.
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Subscribe to text message alerts For deals, gift guides and shopping tips delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.