Aldi launches massive health and fitness discounts starting at just $5 – complete with popular portable blender, weights and electric lunchbox
- Aldi has wowed fitness fans with its latest budget special buy
- The 23-piece set includes everything from weight sets to a portable blender
- The fitness line hits stores January 28th, starting at $5
Aldi has announced the launch of a massive range of sports and fitness Special Buys in Australian stores as thousands kick off their 2023 health goals.
The 23-piece collection offers purchases for under $5 and will be available in stores on Saturday, January 28th.
The budget-friendly edition includes a variety of tech gadgets, exercise equipment, and activewear, featuring everything from weight sets to a fitness massage gun and portable blender.
Aldi is set to drop a slew of sports specials for a low price on Saturday, January 28th
The budget-friendly edition includes a variety of tech gadgets, workout gear, and sportswear, featuring everything from dumbbell sets to a fitness massage gun (left) and a portable blender (right).
You can build your own home gym with exercise equipment, including a $40 three-tier dumbbell gym rack, $20 doorway pull-up bar and a $20 six-piece weight set.
For those who aren’t interested in weight training, fitness equipment is available such as a $15 aerobic step and a $6 yoga mat or block.
There’s also a selection of men’s and women’s activewear including tops from $8, shorts from $13, and socks from $15.
The range has many gadgets for healthy eating, like a portable blender for $20 and an electric lunchbox for $35 to heat up your meal.
The range has many gadgets for healthy eating, like a $20 portable blender and a $35 electric lunchbox to heat up your meal (left). Also available are fitness equipment such as a $15 aerobic step and a $6 yoga mat (right) or block.
There’s also a 3-in-1 yogurt/cheese maker and food fermenter on offer, and the $50 product aims to improve gut health.
Health-conscious fitness enthusiasts can purchase a fitness massage gun for $90, a blood pressure monitor for $35 and a smart bathroom scale for $30.
Fitness enthusiasts are especially excited about the massage gun, which is a returning product.
There’s also a selection of men’s and women’s activewear to get you excited about working out, including tops from $8, shorts from $13 (right), and socks from $15 (left).
I got mine last year and it’s absolutely amazing. This looks great with a better set of heads. One woman said, “I don’t know if I can get away with buying another one.”
‘Gosh! When you have pain this thing works. My dodgy knee gets better with it. Worth buying! wrote another.
Other Aldi fans were excited about the sportswear.
“New fitness equipment always motivates me to get moving!” said a woman.
‘Love Aldi gym equipment.’ I’ve had two pairs of Aldi athletic tights for the past 5 years and they are the best pants ever! I highly recommend their equipment,” wrote another.
What’s in Aldi’s Special Buy Fitness Kit?
* 3-Tier Dumbbell Gym Rack $39.99
* Coolgear Tritan Drink Bottle $10.99
$5.99 yoga mat
* Fitness Massage Gun $89.99
* Aerobic fitness equipment $14.99
* Door pull bar $19.99
* Weight set $19.99
* Rexona Deodorant $9.49
* Rexona Deodorant Roll On, $4.49
* 3-in-1 Yogurt/Cheese Maker and Food Fermenter $49.99
* Electric lunch box $34.99
* Portable blender $19.99
* Blood pressure monitor $34.99
* Smart bathroom scales $29.99
* Women’s Fitness Crop $11.99
* Men’s Fitness T-Shirt $7.99
Men’s fitness shorts, $12.99
* Men’s Lifestyle Pants $19.99
* Women’s fitness tank $8.99
* Women’s Fitness Pants $14.99
* Women’s Lifestyle Pants $19.99
* Women’s Fitness T-Shirt $8.99
* Women’s Fitness Bra $11.99
* Snap Cold Towel $4.99
* Adult Fitness Socks $5.99